The Church of the Augustinian monastery
Among the lesser known but high sacral buildings, includes the newly renovated Church of the former Augustinian monastery. 1372 founded by Henry Marshal and his wife Elsbeth, it existed as a monastery church of only 200 years.
After the dissolution of the monasteries in the 16th century, the church got back into the hands of the Count`s founders family. The building serves up today for burial.
Particularly note worthy are the beautiful choir stalls of Master Ulrich Auer from the year 1458 and the large number of stone and wooden epitaphs, the shields of death and the organ from 1712.